We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of tshirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You’ll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order goes into production.
A few tips to get the best results:
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi – the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the tshirt – a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you’re supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
Screen Printing Pricing
- Set up charge: £30.00
(single colour minimum 20 garments)
- Each screen from: £3.00+garment cost
- Set up charge: £25.00
- Each embroidered logo from: £7.00+garment cost